The Minivan or Miniature van is a compact vehicle with spacious interior and smooth driving experience. The Minivan may not be an epitome of beauty but it is a budget-friendly gem in the world of automobiles. It is usually known as the “people movers” because of the number of passengers and cargo it is capable of carrying unlike other vehicles of its class. It is an excellent choice if you are planning to travel with your family or friends without burning a large hole in your pocket.
While the Minivan is generally considered some of the most cost-effective cars to rent, there are still some offers that may seem overpriced and way above your budget. Here are some professional tips to get the cheapest Minivan for rent in Dubai;
- Book your Minivan as early as possible: Immediately you consider taking a trip to Dubai, you should start making reservations for the vehicle you wish to hire. You can book your car as early as 6 months before the journey or as late as 2 weeks ahead. Doing so will ensure you get the best rates and a wider range of options to choose from. You will have access to offers that won’t be available to people who book less than a week to their journey.
- Use a reliable marketplace: There are several car rental agencies with different packages and pricing. Going through all these agencies one after the other to secure the best offer could be tedious. However, OneClickDrive; UAEs largest car rental marketplace has made it easier for you by selecting only the best packages and most affordable car rental offers to feature on their platform. Once you visit the marketplace, you will find offers that are impossible to find anywhere else, and not to mention, you will receive professional guidance from the start of your car renting journey till the end.
- Enjoy long term rental: If you visit any interesting destinations in Dubai like Barsha, chances are that you will be tempted to stay longer than your planned trip. In such cases consider a long term Barsha rent a car option. This will reduce the cost incurred from daily car rental, thereby, helping you save more.
- Avoid underage rentals: The minimum age to rent a car usually falls between 21-25 years old. Younger drivers are charged what is known as a “young drivers fee” which serves as a compensation for the risk of damage by an experienced driver. If you are traveling with someone who is older than 25 years then let them be the main driver to avoid paying extra.
- Search for discounts and promotions: Another effective way of getting a cheap minivan for rent in Dubai, is to discount or promo codes. This method can save you up to 30% of the original rental fee depending on the rental supplier. You can ask the suppliers for discount codes if any is available.
The Minivan is one of the most affordable cars to rent, however, due to its popularity, the rental fee has experienced a substantial surge. To get the best rates as well as exceptional customer service, follow these tips to rent a Minivan in Dubai.